I got a little tired of people asking me the same questions over and over in every platform possible without actually reading my blog so i am going to put all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here with links to answers in the post. If you have been directed to this page by me, its likely because you did not read my blog and so I did not want to answer your questions:
- What is your profession? I am a humanitarian worker. No it does not pay a ton of money, I just know how to prioritise well.
- How do you fund your travels? I am a grown woman so I fund them myself. No baap-er poysha or other sources.
- Do you have any sponsors? No I do not have any sponsors, sometimes I pair up with business I like but usually I travel completely independantly.
- You are so lucky, how can i be like you? If I truly am ‘lucky’ as you call me, you can’t really be like me if you dont have the luck, can you? Sorry dude, you can’t be like me – you’re out of luck.
- Where do you live? Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Can you tell me how to travel cheap? Read my this blog post
- Why do you travel so much? Because I can and want to.
- What will you do when you visit every country? To be honest I don’t know and I could not care less so niether should you.
- How do you travel so much on your Bangladeshi passport? Read this blog post